TICKETS FOR SALE NOW
Ticket includes admission to event, collectible tasting glass, live music, + much more. Beer Tokens can be purchased in addition to your ticket online or at the festival.
We are having four sessions: one on Friday June 8th and two on Saturday June 9th, and one on Sunday June 10th.
For up-to-date festival information follow our FB page.
Each brewery will be offering 3-10 of their beers, including new experimental options and limited batch collaboration beers made specifically for the festival. Most beers will be offered in 15CL Pours and will cost 1 Token, Very limited rare beers such as Lambic, will be offered for 2 Tokens.
Beers will be rotating over the course of the entire festival weekend and may be subject to change.
- Liquid Sex Robot – DDH DIPA 7.9%
- Sippin’ into Darkness (Hoppin’Frog Collab) – BA Imperial Stout 12%
- Tasty Juice – DDH IPA 6.0%
- Supersonic – DDH DIPA 8.5%
- Perler for Svin – DDH IPA 6.3%
- Coconutz – Imperial Stout 12.5%
- Easy – DDH Pale Ale 4.5%
- Acid Crush – DDH IPA/Lambic Blend 6%
- Stockholm Is Where The Tart Is – Sour 7.7%
- Sang Royal 2016 – Sour 9.4%
- Midnight Bramble 2016 – Sour 6.6%
- Oude Geuze Season 16 | 17– Lambic 6%
- Oude Kriek Season 17 | 18 – Lambic 4.5%
- Hommage Season 16 | 17 – Lambic 4.5%
- Dvanactka – Czech Lager 5.1%
- Desitka – Czech Lager 4.2%
- California – Pale Ale 5.3%
- Tropical Rocket – Pale Ale 7%
- Everything IPA – DIPA 8%
- Biere de Rose – Berliner Sour 4.5%
- Summer Session – IPA 5%
- Community Beer – Pilsner 5%
- Nymph – Saison 5%
- Punk Royal – APA 4.9 %
- Mango Glow – Golden Ale 4.8%
- Paper Dragon – Oriental Saison 5.6%
- Kellerbier from Tank – Lager 5.9%
Stockholm Brewing Co.
- Fläder Saison – Saison 6.4%
- Fläder Sour – Sour 4.4%
- Sofia – Golden Strong Belgian 8.4%
- New Belgium Collaboration – Sour Blend 6.5%
- Stockholm Lager – Lager 5%
- Dame de Raisin – BA Saison 6%
- Stockholm DH Helles – Lager – 4.2%
- New Jersey Sour – Sour 4.4%
Nordic Kiwi Brewers
- Endless Summer – NEIPA 6.3%
- Trippe Hippie – Session IPA 4.7%
- Garage Pils – Pilsner 4.7%
- Tutti Frutti – DIPA 8%
- Hokitika Hootch – Sour IPA 6.5%
- Oak Island – Lager 6%
- Lingon Lager – Lager 4.4 %
- Champagne Supernova 2.0 – Mixed Ferm 6.3%
- ’17 Festival Homebrew Winner – NEIPA 6.2%
- That’s What She Said – Amber 5.6%
- Qu’elle a dit – Biere de Garde 6%
- Cinco de Quatro – Pale Ale 5.6%
- Bonobo – IPA 6.2%
- Farm 2 Kettöl – Saison 6.5%
- Sunshine Lollipops – Session IPA 4.5%
- Nu Skool – Pilsner 4.5%
- Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater– Pumpkin Ale 5%
- Popular Demand – IPA 6.3%
- Royal Oats – Imperial Porter 8.6%
- Public Service– APA 4.8%
- Lupuloid – IPA 6.7%
- Bloody ‘Ell – Blood Orange IPA 7.2%
- Heavy Lord – Imperial Stout 14%
- Be Excellent To Each Other – Hazy IPA 7%
- Beavertown Says Pilsnerd – Pilsner 5%
- Brattish – Belgian Ale 6.5%
- Beavertown Says Praline – Porter 6.3%
- Yuzilla Phantom – Gose 3.9%
- Metamorph – Brett IPA 6.7%
- Darkenfloxx – Nitro Imperial Stout 9.8%
- Failing Career – Barley Wine 9.7%
- Cease to Amaze – BA Imperial Stout 9.9%
- Turn up the Lights – DIPA 8.3%
- Happy Little Clouds – Hopped Pilsner 5.3%
- Jerk Store – IPA 7.1%
- Market Fresh – Saison 6.5%
- No Mistakes – Schwarzbier 5.8%
Dry and Bitter
- Dank and Juicy – IPA 6.2%
- Citra Bale Ale – IPA 4.6%
- Mangalore – Sour 5.5%
- Fat and Fruity – IPA 6.5%
- Kiwi Sour – Berliner Weisse 5.3%
- Florida Franny – FLIPA 6%
- Bandwagon Brewski Collab – FLIPA 6%
- Surdeg – Berliner Weisse 3.7%
- Russian Imperial Stout – All In Collab 9.7%
- Passion für Berlin – Berliner Weisse 3.9%
Gamla Enskede Bryggeri
- Koji Ale – Ale 4.2%
- Sefyr Ale – Amber 4%
- Triangel – Saison 6%
- Vårflodens Veteöl – Wheat Ale 4.5%
- Månhorns – IPA 6%
- Egnahems – Pilsner 4.9%
- Roughneck – Rye IPA 7.2%
- Pilsner-Drick Modern Lager – Lager 5.3%
- Monkey Business – APA 5.2%
- Granaten – IPA 6.2%
- Mellomand – Hazy Pale 4.5%
- Citra Single Hop Session – 3.5%Folk and Friends/ICA Collab
- Flemisch – Oaked Red Sour 7.5%
- Slussen – ESB 5.2%
- The Marriage of Heaven and Hell – Ale 5.5%
- R’Leyh – Smoked Baltic Porter 6.3%
- Lussebulle Nitro – Nitro Imperial Stout 12%
- Grönskärs – Lager 5.2%
- Hamnkaptenens – APA 4.8%
- Jante IPA – NEIPA 6%
- API etnaJ – Sour NEIPA 6%
- Whisky Sour – BA Sour 6.7%
- Lumberjack Juice – Sour 5.9%
- Red Sour – Sour 6%
- Black Spot – Gose 4.7%
We are thrilled to host great local bands and DJ’s below is more info. *Music can be subject to change
Will you have jacket & bag check?
We will not have coat check and bag check. Large jackets and bags will not be permitted inside the venue. so please leave those at home
What's a Kegger?
What's the age limit?
You must be 20 years of age and over to enter the venue. Please make sure to bring proper identification, and don’t try and use your siblings ID, we know all the tricks kids like to play these days.
Can I bring my children and pets?
Can I try all the beer options?
So what's this ticket fee include?
Can I buy more beer tasting tokens?
What kind of food you dudes gonna have?
Good stuff from our friends at DogFood, Indian Street Food & Co, and Low & Slow Smokehouse. Vegetarian options of course are available.
Do you only have beer?
While we fully respect beer, we do have an appreciation for other libations such as water, and non alcoholic beer. You’ll likely find these available as well if you want to switch it up.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the event?
Is there anything to do other then taste beer?
We will have local Stockholm live music, food from great vendors, games. We think you’ll have a good time.
How can I apply for a Press Credential?
Please send an email with your full name, company and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Tell me more about the venue
The event will be at one of Söder Stockholms historical buildings just south of Nytorget at Orion Teatern on Katarina Bangata.
It’s a great space for the event, as it was an old mechanical engineering warehouse built in 1929 that is now used as a theatre & playhouse.
We are looking for a few more volunteers to help out with guest check-in and registration at the event.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please email us with your 1st and 2nd shift preferences. Volunteer shifts are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Volunteers receive a festival tee, admission to the event upon completion of their shift. Final shift volunteers will receive admission to a future Stockholm Brewers Festival event.
Please sign up using the form
FESTIVAL BEER WEEK
Beginning Wednesday May 30th, local bars and restaurants will be hosting special events leading up to the festival
May 30th – Unibärsum Beer Release and Trivia at Low & Slow Smokehouse
May 31st – Preparty at Dogfood with special menu and beers
June 1st – Beer + Art with Beavertown & Deadwood with a limited collaboration release from Gamla Enskede Bryggeri.
June 2nd – Flight of the Kegger at Folk & Friends Hornstull
June 4th – #BeerGirlProblems at Omnipollos Hatt with rare bottle tasting just for the ladies
June 5th – Drinking & Drawing with Nordic Brewer Showcase at Brewdog Kungsholmen
June 6th – Lambic Dinner with 3 Fonteinen at Ahouse & Mexican Brunch at Eatery Social & PDX – ARN Cascade Tasting at Katarina Ölkafe
June 7th – Meet the Brewers at Clarion Hotel
June 8th – 10th – Katarina Kegger 2018 Presented by Stockholm Brewers Festival
Where to stay
Conveniently located in Stockholm’s Sodermalm neighbourhood with a 5 minute walk to the festival venue, this contemporary hotel is surrounded by trendy restaurants, shops and galleries. Skanstull metro stop is just steps from the hotel, providing easy access to other parts of the city, and the old town, Royal Palace, Royal Opera, and Stockholm Globe Arena are all less than three kilometres away.
Festival guests staying June 8-10th at Clarion will recieve a special limited festival gift. Use this link for booking.